Saturday 24 November 2012

Wedding Anniversary

Last Thursday was my 22nd Wedding Anniversary... How has he put up with me All these years? You may well Ask... I simply dont know...............Im enough to turn the sanest person round the Bend with my Crafting!!! Ha ha ha ha....... 

When we First told friends we were getting Married Most of them said ..........We will give you 3 MONTHS Max!!! Some Friends Huh!!!!!..... 

But NOW I KNOW ROMANCE IS DEAD!!! 

Most Husbands If they know whats Good for them get their wives Something Romantic as a Present Or In my case CRAFTING GOODS!!! 

BUT NOT MINE!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR........

What did I get?.........

Now Please Dont Laugh...............


I GOT A PARROT!!!!!!!!



Good job for HUBBY'S SAKE I like BIRDS.. and YES he is still breathing.. ha ha ha ha....

So HERE IS ALFIE my present SENEGAL PARROT


Now WHAT SHOULD I TEACH IT TO SAY?.... Cameo machine or EBosser?.... HE HE HE HE HE!!!!!!.... 

4 comments:

  1. How cute is Alfie~ hehe your back ground story is so cute....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to you both.

    I think you should teach him to say both.... give hubby a choice of what to buy, then he might think it was his idea in the first place ;)

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol happy belated anniversary hun, ant help but laugh im afraid lol....never expected a parrot

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 out of 10 to your husband for originality !! Alfie is lovely, keep practicing with those crafty phrases :o) Love Anne x (Toni44, Trimcraft)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by.. Your comments are always welcome... Hope to hear from you again soon......