Tuesday 10 July 2012

THEME IS PINK & BLACK New CHALLENGE


PINK & BLACK is the Theme!!!

THIS NEW FANTASTIC CHALLENGE  over at http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.co.uk/




This New Challenge Is being sponsored by



Here is my PINK & BLACK Card I just loved this digi Image from the Stamping Boutique



I continued the Music theme By adding a couple of Musical Note Charms to it... Coloured Shiny Spika pens.... and added a few peel offs I had laying around and some Shiny Lace!!! and a few pink and black  gem brads and a Black flower  ....The pink Happy Birthday banner I just edged with a Black Marvy pen to give it some definition The Pink card I used is a great Pink Pearlecent... That I bought from the Paper Mill Shop...many moons ago...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for popping by.. Your comments are always welcome... Hope to hear from you again soon......