Saturday 14 May 2011

Will Be Back Soon

I have not posted anything for a few days soo.... please bear with me a while longer as Im not too well at the minute... Hope to be back on form soon..... with more of my "crafting" things I have made...

Im finding the hardest part of not being to well at the minute is that I have just got Lots of new crafting goodies to use and am "Itching" to get stuck in........ Mean While.... Even though I cant get into my craft room to do any work... I followed a tutorial on http://www.trimcraft.co.uk/  By Maxine On how to do paper Roses... Willl now admit that Ive got No excuse now for running out of Roses to put on my crafting items!!! So Im "stockpilling" while I can..... Please do take a look at the tutorials There GREAT!!! Ican hardley contain myself as I want to follow another Tutorial by Roz on doing a Box Easel card.... Hers Look so Fabulous........


1 comment:

  1. wow these are fantastic...why haven't i seen this tutorial..off to have a nosey now.

    Hope you are enjoying the blogging, i started off slow and now i just love it

    Sylvia (crafty and mad)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by.. Your comments are always welcome... Hope to hear from you again soon......