Tuesday 1 May 2012

New FANTASTIC Challenge over at Creative Challenge Blogspot  http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.co.uk/


The Theme is ; ANYTHING GOES.....


Now this took me quite a while to actually decide on What to do!!!!...................

 After much "Head debating" ha ha... I decided on making a Bracelet!! 

Now for me Weight for jewelry is important as I dont like things too heavy... or Jewelry that gets caught on my cloths ... I think there's nothing more annoying than having to try and untangle things stuck on my cloths...especially after a night out.. ha ha  

I eventually came up with this Gorgeous Red Bracelet!! I made it for a friend and Red is he Favourite colour ...

 I  decided on doing a slim box to fit it in ... With just a few embellishments on the top... The box I made in White card (300gsm so its sturdy.. ) and and edged every fold and outside edge in Delicate Pink ink... The flowers were made by cutting a 2" circle into a spiral and Coloured the leading edge before coiling together... The leaf is a Sizzlet die Fern , and Finished off with a single Pearl....

Looking forward to see-ing Your entries...

Great sponsors...... 










4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Annette - what a lovely gift and a box to fit it perfectly - its lovely hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation Annette :)

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bracelet Annette how clever you are. Thank you leaving a lovely comment on my blog I have only started blogging recently and I don't get many visits or comments so still get excited when I do lol
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gift. Love the cheerful red of the beads.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by.. Your comments are always welcome... Hope to hear from you again soon......