Tuesday 13 November 2012

New CHALLENGE

There Is  a BRAND NEW CHALLENGE


Over AT CREATIVE CRAFT CHALLENGES2


THEME : A BIT OF BINGO!!


Great Prize to be had 

Just Follow the BINGO BOARD for YOUR creation!!!!





Here is Mine for the DT Card That I made... 




As You can see.. I chose the line Blue Stamp & Emboss!!!
I couldnt make my mind up with the Emboss so I done Two Kinds HA HA.

I Dry Embossed using my trusty Cuttle bug and Snow Flake embossing folder  and Used a Do-Craft Creative Expressions Stamp no HH108BD
With both Blue Card and Blue Mirror card
I stamped 5 Times and Heat Embossed with Colbolt Blue Embossing Powder... Cut he Image into decoupage pieces and layered up with 2mm foam pads!! 
Added 3 peel off snowflakes that I colourd Blue with permanent pens And HEY PRESTO All done!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for popping by.. Your comments are always welcome... Hope to hear from you again soon......